Tuesday 24 April 2012

Busy busy busy!!!

Oh boy, have I been busy since my last post!

First up, I have a lovely shiny new logo, that was designed by the amazingly talented Julia Barber. I really like it, and have been slapping it on everything I can think of!!

On 21 April I had a stall at the Vintagenie Vintage and Craft Fair in Newbury, which was great fun, but really hard work to get everything ready on time. I met some amazingly talented other crafters, and sold a handful of cake stands too, which is a bonus!  Now I've done a craft show, I feel much more prepared for the next one. Watch this space for details!




And today, I've finally got my products online, with a Folksy shop. It took me a while to get going, as I had to get arty with a banner, but now I'm up and running I can't wait to load up more cake stands. 




No comments:

Post a Comment